Last Modified: 11/27/2017
1. User Consent. By using our Application, you are consenting to our use of your camera on your phone. Camera is used to capture the blood flow information flowing through your fingertip. The data captured will be transformed to obtain the light intensity of RGB, the image will not be stored or transmit to any place.
2. Types of Data We Collect. Our application do not collect any of your personal data.
3. A Note About Children. No personal data will be collected by our application.
4. Automatically Collected Data. In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
11. Third Party Data Collection
1. Automatic Data Collection and Advertising. We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Applications are being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. Free versions of the Applications are supported via advertising, and collect data to help the Applications serve ads. We work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Applications which helps us keep the cost of our Applications low or free. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Applications, including the unique identification ID of your mobile device; however, advertisers will not have access to any other identifiable Personal Data, such as any genetic information. These third parties may also obtain information about other applications you have downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., you zip code), and other non-precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Applications and elsewhere. If you would like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information to help serve targeted advertising, you can stop all collection of information by an Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
You use the Service at your own risk. The Service is provided “AS IS”, without any warranties, and we does not warrant that the Service and availability thereof will be uninterrupted or error free. We does not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or software or other documents, including User Material, which are referenced by or linked to. References or links to third parties' websites are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Note: This application is not a medical device. Please seek for professional medical advise for any concern.
For further information, inquiries or assistance you may contact us via email email@example.com